Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Super Girl is me


I have three part time jobs (call me Super Girl), one of them is unpaid and interesting job (filming). Another job is new experiencing which I'm someone's assistant. The last one would be...I have joined this job but it will start anytime when I'm ready as I have to collect info of products. The last job would be a pressure one for me. These are just side income. I'm looking for a full time job then I will be a Super Girl with 4 jobs XD I can handle 10 jobs.

I just received a news of V abused by parents. I only can give suggestions and I feel sad seeing V been treating like tat. I hated V before as V done bad things to me, but well, me and V had a nice memory that I could hardly forget. Still V is my best to the best bro, so would help V whenever V needs. Hope the problem will be solved.

I wonder if businessmen do not satisfy to what they sell. Because they always say how good are their products, but do they 100% satisfy with the products?

Im so pissed off these days...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's V ? =p

EaHui said...

i put V coz its a secret. my fren lo..pity fren