Monday, December 8, 2008

"Chloe" Day 3

Director is always the one who wait for the casts and crews. I always reach on time, only today late few mins ^^


Again, 3666 one of the casts


Sam, the pattern designer (dono what I mean, watch and u'll know)


Director: Shot today is very funny hahaha


From left to right: Sam, Nick, Lorin, yaya, summer, Amy
Nick and Amy, very hardworking and helpful
Lorin, soi po *opps*


My trademark sarcastic smile


Shot today....

I feel the original me as I don need to "memorize" the script. The a bit jealous + a bit show off + a bit manja + sarcastic me. I had my "trademark word" in the shot too. Watch and u'll know.

I find the filming work is getting interesting from time to time. Kinda addicted! I'm kinda more into the shot from time to time! Hope it will be good for the coming shot.

I found that some Bandar-ians the City boys kinda sakai when I brought them to OGDC. They never see skate boarding?? =.="

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must say "Good Work" to you! You've improved a lot more as the shoot progresses on... more "natural" Keep it up! ;)

EaHui said...

haha thanks nick

Anonymous said...

sarcastic kah? i dunno wor, i oni noe tat u r sa po chai..hahaha..jk jk.

ps: u look pretty in those pics...


by cw.

EaHui said...

hahaha sometimes being sarcastic to kacau my fren ma...XD thanks ya ^^