Sunday, December 21, 2008

Brother o...

I agree, agree and AGREE with THIS post.

People say, "We grow up together, we are childhood friend wo, we are so close, you don trust me meh?"

YES I DON TRUST U!!!!!

Since we grow up together, why do back stabbing, why betraying, why making your own notorious?

At the same day, hearing from two different people saying, "He talked about you."
Yaya: Oh what he said?
"Oh, he said that you *rumours + salt + pepper + untrue + bo liao people talk bo liao*"

Yaya: why say like tat?
"Oh, he HEARD it FROM PEOPLB WO (我听人家讲ho)"

People, when you get bored, you can talk about sports or meeting. Is it human's nature to gossip? Yes, you can, but most of the gossips u HEARD it from people. Going through the process of few people adding pepper and salt....

A to B: They patto liaw...

B to C: They going to marry lo..

C to D: heard that got baby liaw wo...

D to E: heard that planning to marry only, if no $$ no marry....

Sometimes I find strangers are more good-hearted than your friend.

I can stand whatever people say, but I cannot stand when people talk about THAT topic. It's serious, it's to the limit and it affects my life! Ask me to get the real story. Add too much salt will lead to kidney problem, u might die lo.

Fed up with people who talk as what they think. Duuhh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its ok dear, as long as u noe tat ur true frens wont give a damn to rumours,they wil owez b wid u no matter wat others said abt u..




hugz.

cw.

EaHui said...

CW, long time no see. love ur advices lotz. thanks ya^^