Thursday, December 4, 2008

BAN & Paiseh x infinity


Even restaurants see me, they would automatic bring warm water for me. As my friend for 15 yrs, you know what I want to drink in restaurants?

May be you wont realise that I always ask for warm water. I don like to drink soft drinks, I would feel like diabetes is coming (CHOI). Unless, I want to try something else. Before, Im more boring. I would always order warm water and Kolomee w/o looking the menu. Every restaurants sure has kolo mee right? And now, I always order warm water and chicken rice. I love juices too!

Did you know that Yaya don eat snacks? I would feel like pimples is coming. Snacks are salty and very unhealthy. SAY NO TO THEM! I only eat french fries w/o salt.

I know how to eat nasi lemak but I dont like it. But if people buy it for me, I would eat la. I would eat anything even though I don like, except for bitter and salty stuffs.

Yaya don eat Ice cream too! Well well, everything that I don eat but I know how to eat. Just don eat in my daily life nia.

I love chicken heart. XD

**********************

First time go petrol station, paiseh many many.

At 1st, I thought my fuel tank can open itself. The girl ask me to open it. But I opened the car front =.= 丑1

2nd-ly, I really didnt know where to open so I ask her if she knows. 丑2

3rd-ly, as Im nt that familiar with KB road, going out from the petrol station, I used the wrong lane. 丑3

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hey yaya,

Just got license huh? Don't know KB road? ask a Kb-ian here. ;p
Anyway, hope you could learn how to open your car oil tank already. ;p it isn't that bad as i also opened one of my friends few days ago, my first time though, i was like so freaking blur and i kept asking if his car is OK. haha, anyway be sure to eat some sweets too, or else lack of sugar also no good. Just have a balance consumption. Diabetis won't come easy. :)
Pimples too, as long as u sleep at 10.30 pm and wakes at 7-8 am. pimples will be gone. hehe. but i just couldn't say that's the only reason though. :)

Anonymous said...

Your petrol station "experience" definitely gave me a good laugh.. always a first time for everything ;)