Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Xmas



HAPPY XMAS!!

Went to Bandar on the 24th, at the same time celebrate my parents' anniversary. So damn hungry until we don give a damn whether the foods are nice or not. Went to Sushi Tei.

Am I lucky or Sakai? Seems like whatever I request is free! Asked how much to purchase to get Paul n' Elizabeth's calender. OH~ it's free w/o any purchase.

How to get Sushi Tei priviledge card? Free again. But well, won't go there the second time. If not escapade is bursting full, I wont step into another restaurant.

Too much to happen in a short time. It's coming to 2009, my luck is gonna change?

Santa, I have been so good this year...

I still have so much not yet done! Gonna push myself in 2 days before going to KL. Hope I can bring my lappie and get to online there coz my blog gonna follow me wherever I go.

OH OH ming hwei is back! Met her yesterday and we sat down whole noon and chat non-stop. The topic is like how she's doing is s'pore, until blood stuffs, then about plastic, filming, and so on.

No comments: