Sunday, December 21, 2008

Potluck Party & Chloe Day 4

Ofcourse, a party for the year end is a must. It was a busy day. Thanks to CTV ( chien, ah Tan, and Vincent) and Hua for coming early in the noon to help me.

Ah Tan's spaghetti is really delicious and PRO.
Chien's vege is healthy and not salty.

Long-time-no-meet friend from Aussie came too.

Zamal missed his flight! How could he?? Disappointed :(


Mina hungry ho XD


The NICEST part...BINGO!

1st: Hazmey
2nd: Chris
3rd: Ken or Stan?


Spot Stan's trademark :)


************************

"Chloe" Day 4...

Aiks x.x I think we forgot to reshoot the unsatisfaction.

I almost cant shoot today because of a SMS. Mood is important for shooting, it affects your performance. I totally down and TOTALLY cant shoot lo. Thanks to Eric for the lame jokes and 三国演义stuffs =.=

And happy to hear from director "Thanks for the hard work". Lucky I can make it in the end or I will be wasting the casts n crew time. Sorry about it friends.


冬节快乐

No comments: