Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dream

There are many types of insurance. Now im talking about life insurance. Tell me what's the purpose of life insurance. They pay you after you die. Who need those $$ after u die unless u have a family. When u're still alive, u work hard to earn $$. But after you die, u have more than u earn!! So why life insurance?


Just back from my class. My brain kinda sesat. Cant absorb too much XD


******************


"Chloe"
News: Click HERE and HERE.

They take nice photos with good camera. I'm aiming for my own good camera now. It must be a pink one ^^ Next dream, a photographer? But I want to be in the photos~ ><

Gonna out for business class! My love when talking about earning money. Love working life! opps...should be "Love being lao ban niang".

No comments: