Thursday, December 11, 2008

Woman and health


Let me tell you my knowledge. Do you know what causes wrinkles?

1. sleeping style

2. Shampoo. We have to use weak acid shampoo to reduce wrinkles. Or else you can see soft wrinkles on ur head.

3. DIY fruit mask. I talk about this another time.

Did you know that we have to drink water at PH 7 or 8? It's neutral. As we eat meat, so we have to drink PH value 8.

****************

Oh my god~ Chien said, "Every women has a chance to get disease." Whatever cancer is frightening, especially breast cancer. You will be having one breast and another part being chop off and stitched which cause scar! !@#$%^& I hate scars.

So woman, take good care of yourself. These disease is unpredictable. I want to be pretty, sexy, jumpable and breast-able forever.

No comments: