Saturday, January 24, 2009

As we grow older...

I have a batch of 20+ years old friends and they used to tell me, "As you get older, your ang pao decreases." Yes, it's very true. Discussing whose house to visit, people will say that they have to work. Unlike student times, we can take leave and copy work from others.

I'm one of them. I have to go up to bandar and have my assessment test before interview.

It's chinese new year...

My mom keep complaining about my shoes. "So many shoes, you can wear a year already lo. Can borrow me one pair or not? Stop buying!" All my shoes are different to match different clothes and events.

Telling my mom that I want to have a baju kurung that can be wore in Uni or working. Telling my mom that I only have one set of working attire and she expect me to wear the same everyday? "So many clothes, you only have one set of working attire!!? The rest are spaghetti la?" =.=


She's the one who say, buy when you need it. I never work before, what for I buy working attire? It's not that I don't want to buy OL clothes. Man, Chien told me FOS has many. Yes, it's many. I tried all the clothes, all the S size but it's still too big for me, and not suitable on my bodeh. Even Chien said I look weird in formal.

No comments: