Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maska Walkies open ceremony

Maska Walkies
will be performing tomorrow (22nd Jan) at night at Chung Ching School, Seria, at the lion open eye ceremony. Come and support me!...I mean US :)

I've been thinking long whether to go ITB career day tomorrow. Gonna check out ITB and make my choice for further studies.

BBB called me this morning to go for assessment test at the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. I asked if I can go in the noon and she said she will make it next month. I keep worrying that whether that NEXT MONTH is to throw my CV away OR REALLY next month. So let's see. I really need a job!!

Some of my friends are not desperate to find a job, they said "I'll miss my holiday." Uh-huh not for me, I need I NEED A JOB!!!

2 comments:

Kenji said...

Well for the de dance..all i can say is good, cause i donno how to dance.

But if wanna to prepare will de jabbawockezz i think it is still far way to go.

But anyway nice preformance and keep it up..hope u all can do more better then now.

EaHui said...

haha tat's 1st time ma. a lot to improve. thanks