Saturday, January 3, 2009

KL day 3 & Parties

Kaizen with them!


Para para with them! We are Para Para Paradise. We are dancer...in arcade!
We are top scorer eh, mai siao siao



Now at ying's house. The birthday girl...

Before that went to a baby's birthday. The babies are cuuuttttee! Y.E.S member was at the same table. Almost cant recognise the lion, thought he sot, keep smiling with me.


Dec 29th:

Sunway Lagoon:







Went there the second time, it's the same lagoon, same amusement park, so nothing special for me la.

My small bro many excuses lo:

Scene: asked him if he want to play roller coaster,

Rui: I played before. But i just eat, still full, i'll vomit so I don want to play.

Dad: ok then after you digest, go and play ok?

Rui: HAH!!?? I don want o..


Asked him if he want to play the spinning thing,

Dad: I know u will vomit, so u don want to play. I know u r brave.

Rui: nola, I'm worry that the sand will go into my eyes

Dad: =.= *banyak excuses*

No comments: