Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY

Day 3, the day for my assessment test at BBb. Test Maths, English and Essay, English is easy but hard to answer! Maths and essay is good. Went to Pehin Hua Ho's house, BIG until you might be lost inside their house; there's lift, and the kitchen is machine intensive. I didnt get to see their rooms, so paiseh to say, "Can I see your room?"

Day 3, the day I have open house. Well friends, didn't inform you because I don't know what time I will be back from Bandar. These people waited me to get back home and another two was so clever that they didnt even ask if I'm at home and enter my house straight away! Pan-nai I can say.

Card-ings is the only thing we can play?


Day 4...
When they came and picked me up, "Wah we look like triplets."
Someone: Wah, super star with 2 dancers!
The others: hey, today 大姐 with 2 kaki






AG my idol ok!! impressive! He used 2 min to complete


*click to enlarge*
Eldy-dy *sob sob* is back to KL today

No comments: