Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY 09


恭喜发财,红包拿来!


We sang Karaoke. That decoder has over 200 songs.


There's a video with my uncle singing Aaron kwok's 爱不完, moon dancing & break dancing. They don't wanna get famous online HAHA or you can see how crazy my family is.


Before in 2007...

After in 2009


2009 is all about Checkers!


We love our grandma so much!


Day 2...

Day 2 is the day going to mommy's mom's home. I ate whole day from morning till night. Mami is hakka. Hakka cooks nice dishes, how can I miss. Finally K.O. at the last station at 8 pm, cannot fill anymore!!


Went to GHK's house. It's day time, so less people and it's too early to gamble? So I just keep eating.
I missed the Chicken Wine (鸡酒)at night! :(


Pehin was too busy, so I just take photo with the photo which includes Pehin, Pehin's wife, Prince and Princess Sarah ^^

No comments: