Saturday, January 10, 2009

Summer Feel

Jayd Boo suggested to blog about "Summer Feel". I dont know why. May be he was saying that his hair style has summer feel.

Summer makes me think of Brunei's weather. A 365-days summer country.


Summer makes me think of a friend. A friend who has almost same interest with me. Make up & girl stuffs I guess. I was like keep asking her about make up, wonder if she feels annoy XD Not everyone can touch my face. She's the one I trust *heartzz*

I know this is weird. The only pic with her =.=
Gotta take another one with her when she comes back




Summer makes me think of twilight? Haha I dont even know who's Edward Cullen until her group talked about how handsome he is. They are crazy about him. Because of that, I went to watch Twilight. From her, I know the music of "A river flows in you". *heartzz no.2*



A River Flows in You by Yiruma.mp3 -


She left me to further study *ewww*. Miss ya and love ya *heartzzz no.3*


Summer makes me think of Allano Lotion. Because I use it to prevent sun burn at the beach ^^

No comments: