Friday, January 23, 2009

Jobs and Performance

Screams at 1.24, people thought it was the end, but we continue. When it really ends, toiinngg, a sudden silence ahahahahaha. People said, they don wan to make mistake for clapping hands.




********************

Followed Stan to ITB "Career Day" and...

It was a jam


...and hungry. Luckily, Chien made breakfast.


There are more than 40 booths and 39 companies were there to recruit people. I bet 99% of the people who went there are jobless! Met friends and they said they were looking for job. Most of the co. need engineers as Brunei is lacking of it. One of the exhibitors said that she believes every companies need accountant or clerk, so there still a chance for business background.

I threw my CVs there and chances are low. Vacancies are mostly in Bandar, unless the employees in KB get pregnant.


Chien thought it's a maths and I thought it's a magic. Approach it and it said it's illegal to play "sap sam cheong" =.=


*****************

Performed at night at CCMS lion open eye ceremony.

We are MASKA WALKIES!



Our cheerleaders

It's a successful one and received good comments. The emcee told me, "好赞阿!学多久啦?好厉害阿你们!(It's great! How long u guys been practicing? Steady eh!)" May be because they never see this kind of performance.

The flipping part made bruises on my body, jack's knee hurt. It's hard to breath inside the mask and guess we need oxygen tank next time. Thanks to Stan for the unexpected reward. We all thank you U.

*Uploading video. Check again later*


Sam is still the crazy one. It was 11+ pm, he on the buddhist song in his car and told ghost stories x.x

My primary ex-teacher, miss Lim jus passed away yesterday. Reading minna's blog and I just knew that she had her funeral in the noon. If I know it early, I would go and see her the last time. Few days ago, my friends were planning to visit her during their attachment, and I didnt expect she went that fast.

愿老师,
在另一个世界过的快乐。

My first time working procedure is a mess one! Hope it goes smooth and nice.

No comments: