Friday, January 9, 2009

When heart attack happens...

I forgot to blog yesterday because of Gossip Girl wohoo!

Yesterday's class is a nice one + heart attack. There's another way of saving money, investing in shares. There's stable and unstable shares. It's like a gamble. Unstable shares can drop from $6 to $1, that's when people go bankrupt, war start and committing suicide happens. Stable shares do not earn much but it's a stable one.


Even listening to the class make me heart attack. What to say if I really play it? One lot is for eg, $3000+. Then you sometimes can hear from people that, "I have lost $20 000." I can buy a 2nd hand car. People get addicted and crazy of this kind of investment.

P/S: I didnt ask you to play.

Have been going to class since holiday and learn many things. Health, beauty, skin and home. It's free. Who's interested? XD Can email to hui1990@hotmail.com or add my msn.

Excited with the coming New Year! How would it be like? hmmm...hmmm..hmmm...

No comments: