Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Chloe" Day 8

Today filming is a relax one. But dont know how's the results. Let's have our director to comment on the result ^^


Whole body got bruised. Arms, legs and butt!! Because too much break dancing on the floor.

Tonight really made me a guilty one. In this world, there are many choices for us, and sometimes we only can choose one. Question like "Which one who do want?" will approach, and that's what I fear of. You dont know which option is right for you, you can be greedy and choose all; u might only can choose one, and feel bad if its the wrong choice.

My brain is hibernating, can't believe I fell asleep while blogging. Good night!

2 comments:

Chris Chong said...

Hi yaya, just finished edit some of the scenes. Getting better and better. good work. expect more from you on the 8th Feb. Gambateh and have a nice day.

EaHui said...

It's the last day. So worry. Hope I can do the best. See u there ya