Thursday, January 1, 2009

KL day 1

Hello people!

Happy New Year & Happy 2009!

Miss everything here. Feel tired but a nice trip. On my Bru line, banyak greetings, banyak meetings, gatherings, and party. Missed all, but tomorrow one will jadi! See, I told you I havent rest since holiday.

Jan 27th:

Im 18, not a child anymore, and I have to change. Learnt something:

1. Although travel with your family, still have to bring your own money.

2. Do not pay the actual amount of bill when you go to 5 stars restaurants. If it's $203, you have to pay $210.

Royal Park is a park, but I stayed in Park Royal (5 star hotel). It's located somewhere at Bintang Walk and near to Times Square. There's the shopping paradise I guess.


We have our 1st dinner at Super Noodle House. It's located at Sungei wang. The famous is roasted goose. It's always full inside, can show that how famous it is.


Talented people perform on the street. They work everyday, and I wonder how much they earn. This is an old man. We cant see these people at Brunei. Brunei style is walking to people and minta $5.


Sungei wang endless food stalls. I like eating at these kind of place instead of high class five stars restaurant. The place is hot but foods are nice.


I didnt manage to go Qi Qiong Kai, since I have a small bro and it would be very dangerous. I miss "Ha Yu Bing", a kind of drinks with jelly. Blacksnail bought me that when I went to KL few years ago, very nice!

I cant upload the Countdown at Sungei wang. People playing with sprays and nice fireworks. Gonna try to upload tomorrow.
Impression of KL is, there are many Indians. I can see Indian everywhere. KL people always make use of the horns too. At Brunei, try you horn for more than 2 sec, you will be chopped.

No comments: