Monday, January 5, 2009

Life is in your hand

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.”

“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”

“In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder.”

“To become a spectator of one's own life is to escape the suffering of life.”

“Never waste a minute of your precious life by squandering it thinking about people you don't like”





What it means to be a friend?

For Ashley, it was like this: She was sitting with a big group in the school lunchroom when she accidentally knocked her drink onto her lap. As word spread that it looked like Ashley had wet herself, the laughter began to mount. Then she noticed her best friend doing something strange. "She poured water on herself," Ashley said.


This is what my friends did to me:

1. We rarely meet, but he helped me out before my party starts.

2. She accompany in the night when I sms her "Im sad", and smiled when she saw me I was OK.

3. She tried to cook for her friends although she's not good at it.

4. She told me that he's not the right guy instead of back stabbing.

5. They called me to ask if Im OK when they heard that I have a problem.

6. She knows that I don step on the drain although there's a cover on it.


Unhealthy relationships Signs

When a boyfriend or girlfriend uses verbal insults, mean language, nasty putdowns, gets physical by hitting or slapping, or forces someone into sexual activity, it's an important warning sign of verbal, emotional, or physical abuse.

Ask yourself, does my boyfriend or girlfriend:

  • get angry when I don't drop everything for him or her?
  • criticize the way I look or dress, and say I'll never be able to find anyone else who would date me?
  • keep me from seeing friends or from talking to any other guys or girls?
  • want me to quit an activity, even though I love it?
  • ever raise a hand when angry, like he or she is about to hit me?
  • try to force me to go further sexually than I want to?

Im currently in "Seria Walkers". U'll know what I mean. WAHAHAHAA

No comments: