Friday, July 27, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises

Google image

It's been long that I didn't watch movies in the cinema, since Eldy and I had nothing to do just now after I settle my things, we decided to watch the bloody 3 hrs of movie. Like usual, I fell asleep, but only in the beginning of the movie. 

The ticket counter told me that the movie ticket is B$12. Then I "HA!? Why so expensive!?" Somemore it's weekday day time. Then the counter told me "Yea, because it's 3 hrs movie." Then I still felt weird and thought this batman movie is really that famous and nice huh. Then in fact, it's B$6 per ticket, B$12 in total =.=" The counter should say "huh? usual price ma." 

Anyway, this movie is rather blur to me because I didn't watch the previous one. But still OK~ I still enjoy the actions and Eldy explained all my Whys. I also wondered if the catwoman is the Princess Diary girl. I Google searched, yes, Anne Hathaway is the princess in Princess Diary and the catwoman. 

Google image
She was so geeky in Princess Diary.

But the catwoman is so hawt!

Google image



Google image



Google image


It's a good movie and I suggest you to watch at Kiulap mall because the seats are more comfortable because it's a 3 hrs movie. Happy weekend :) and I'm starting my semester next Monday. Oh-no to non-wifi life.

No comments: