Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog it up

I joined Blog it up. Learned how to earn money online. It's interesting and met Brunei bloggers. Gonna try Adsence too and update my NuffNang. Brunei is part of nuffnang m'sia so Bruneian can sign up there.


Th audience would think Kurapak is the funniest. Well, I don understand malay, neither the jokes =.= I like Reeda from Anak brunei, he's cute and funny la.

He speak good english, I mean the one with coat. He wore the cap and said NOT posting on papers, but it's ok for blogging ^^

I saw Rano at Miri and I said I'll take pic with him if it's the right time. Yea, this is right~


My question to them is: In Brunei, can we sue if someone criticise us in blog?

Rano: Not in Brunei, but S'pore. You can be the 1st one. If it's personal stuffs, it might be difficult. But never critise the government, or u'll be blacklisted. Choose to give solution instead of criticise.

Yaya: urm, may I get a souvenier pls?

HAHA Feedback do motivate people to ask to questions. I got a bottle from Telbru and T-shirt (above) of kurapak.

No comments: