Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Chloe" day 1

Photographed by Jayden, designed by chris i think. Nice, aint it?

Chloe- Emily
Jess- Yaya
Malcolm- Sam
Elvin- Calvin

My Honda was one of the cast too

Aren't they pro? They even use the aluminum foil like those in films for light reflection

Yaya back to CCMS uniform with Jayden

I know the weather would be HOT, I prepared my portable fan. I should prepare batt too.

What I see:

Chris really make effort in "Chloe". Things really need a long time to prepare, many things to prepare. Booking place, script writing for every casts, money, editing etc.

What I heard:

Chris: Yaya, more expressions!

Chris: Yaya, do you need to retouch? (I heard this the most haha)

Yaya: My face that teruk meh :'(

Chris: don need to memorize that 'zhun'

Who say Wu Zhun lousy in acting? It's not easy to act! Especially expressions and movement. One scene will have more than one shot + NG.

Emily not bad in acting. Much better than me XD
Sam banyak pattern! He kept changing his script. To continue his dialog, I have to be pretty SENG MUK.

Chris, the most 'pai mia' director XD

pai mia = 命苦; kasian

You think director very syok? Sitting there and order the crews to work, someone carrying umbrella for him, fan him? Our director walked up and down, taught us how to act...he kept sweating from morning till evening.

To director:

I will do better next week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...seems so nice.whats this about anyway???making movies/series/documentary/advertisements is it??haha

EaHui said...

making movies lo...

Anonymous said...

wa so fast you posted the photos already.. tiring but fun! and you are getting there already (your acting) cheers!

Anonymous said...

Our director today sick le lo.. yesterday overheat le.

EaHui said...

everyone was tired. I still can tahan. I just cant stand the hotness.

owh, director sick. kasian. we gotta try our best to finish it asap.