Thursday, November 13, 2008

Open house

Welcome to my new home

It's better for me move in now, since wretch is so troublesome. At the same time, wait for people to edit my blogskin.

Today is better than few days before, at least JJ came and brought me to lunch. She bought me Mum's too! It made me thought of my feel when I 1st time see sally bought sye lih Mum's. How sweet.


Hy sweet too, say wanna bring me to arcade lagi. Two so poh like putus cinta go Para para and basketball, or Karaoke.

One of the customers laughed at my checkers nail. What's so funny?

Tomorrow will go miri facial with JJ! Long time didnt travel with her le. Miri is still travelling, right? We need passport XD

I have register at Where2kerja. I dono how to search for jobs, anyone know? It keep appearing the words "Jobs not found". What to type in 'Keywords'? If anyone of u know, tell me thanks.

And tell me also how I know when someone comment me? Do I need to check every entry just to see any comments?

Im whole day at work, tired to go out at night. Don't expect me to have interesting posts. Go and answer my poll, don make me sad ar.

2 comments:

nikki.szeli said...

darleng!

hehe. go www.blogskins.com to look for nice blog skins ;)

hmm .. when did xueli buy my Mum's aa? HAHA! I'M SO FORGETFUL ~ =P

EaHui said...

but i dono how to use. I did look from there. u help me lo XD after ur exam

no, xue li bought bread for u, when we went to aaron car audio to look for her le...