Friday, November 21, 2008

Funniest joke

I kept laughing when I was in Miri. Something that I really can't stop laughing is...

I was pulling Hua to the direction I was going, suddenly BANG!

If u're at there, the next thing u can hear is "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA x infinity"

When I reach home, I still laughing; Bath, I laugh...

...He was looking at clothes and I didnt know...I thought he BANG the wall purposely.

I bought lots of books!


*****************

Hello people,

people who do useless things, they will do useful things too! They are bad, but they can change! Pehin Hua ho was poor with $10, now he's rich with 5 more zeros!

We people have one brain with 2 sided. You use ur left brain to think the bad, can you use the right to think the good? I believe you hope people treat u that way too. Stop saying those couples who hold hands are not V; stop saying low educated will be unsuccessful; stop saying top student is the best! And please move your eyes to the poor because they have their own talent!

Fed up!

Why Im that angry? Because I dono what I have done, it's just that Im nt the top student in Form 6, and i have to accept 'people's' face. I dislike people look at me from up to down, and say "There's nothing better u can do?" I'm trying :'( It's not nothing better I can do, it's you never see it!

Who ever remember I got a scholarship when I was in Form 4? No one.

No comments: