Friday, November 14, 2008

Shopping and knowledge

Hello people, now 12.01am and I'm very tired of this busy day today from 6.30am till now.

Set off at 8am to Miri, I saw Mr Batley at custom. It's been a long time not going to shopping with JJ and I forgot she's a great walker, and I forgot the 'pain'. My foot a lil hurt because of my bad habit, love heels. Next week SURE slipper to Miri.

Went to facial at V-beauty at 2020 and it was nice and relaxing. The way they teach me how to take care my face is different from my current beautician. Some babies have yellow skin and hospital will put them into a box of white light. For my skin, V-beauty uses blue and green light with different functions each. Blue is use to kill germs and green ?????? forgot ^^Well they use machines lo. Guys and girls should have a try there. For my skin, the process takes 2 hrs, I have a nice sleep inside.

Went to empirial mall, boulevard, parkson and emart. Bought...

Ear dig-ger with fur at the other end


the pink brush set that I mentioned


Kevin's mag


sample product from V-beauty

and Medium heels

I saw Rano adidas at Parkson. If it's the right I will go and take a pic with him. Buay paiseh meh if you kacau people when he's enjoying his shopping. Met ah wei and family too.

Reach home at 6+ and 8pm, went to Amway cooking class at c.hung's house. Very shocking, my bro's friend went there too. I never expect at the age of 15, gender of male, is interested in these. He cooked pork and I baked pizza. Pizza failed because used the wrong flour. Cooked chicken too. Well, they are advertising how good is amway.

There's a aunty,

Amway: This micromave is good. Can bake, different kind of bread, pizza, cook chicken etc.

Aunty: Oh! Last week ho, I bought Cosway's microwave, it can cook chicken, and many other functions!

Yaya: *kek dao & am chio*

Technology is improving la. Invent stuffs for lazy people and to make people lazy.

DO u think the water we drink is clean? We get water FROM river and sea. Our disposal GOES to river and sea. Sometimes water is yellow and sometimes white. Yellow = not clean; White = chlorox added!! So we are drinking water with SAI + urine + chlorox. Conclusion, use AMWAY the trusted filter! Said Amway's speaker.

The speaker is Ivy's daddy, he said to us, "When you go soon lee, do they demo for u? We are different lo. You see Ivy, she knows how to make up, cook and do facial. We need someone like that who is hardworking."
His Point: If you join amway as the member, you get benefit.
My point: wah, he's so proud of his daughter^^






See, I gain so much in one day ^^

Tomorrow another busy day. Gonna bring mina with me to buy some stuffs. I eat 2 meals today only. I have no appetite to eat because something important to me! My god, gonna deal with it.

No comments: