Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOT News

Tagged By Mina:
The rules are simple. Use Google Images to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.


The age of my next birthday:
A place I'd like to visit:
A favorite place:

A favorite food:

A favorite color:

The city I live in:

The city I was born in:

A nickname I had:

A bad habit:

A hobby:

Current wish list (max 3 items):

A favorite thing:

Name of 1st (and only) love:


For not letting the blog to extinct,

Now I tag:

1. Jayden
2. Kai Ping
3. Secret blog
4. Chien

************************************

Movies

The women:

It's New York again! A smart, sparkling comedy about contemporary womanhood and the power of female relationships.

2nd version of Gossip Girl? XD

*************************

News:

Jobz Workshop: Click HERE

"Chloe" Day 1: Click HERE and HERE

How Rano knows my blog? He linked me in his post, but not his list. I wana be linked in his list!


No comments: