Sunday, November 16, 2008

Surprise with tears

Yesterday morning, brought mina to school and went to town. She's tired because I'm F1 XD plus, the mum's don want to deliver the cake to bucaneer :@ So we have to send it ourselves, and in case no parking, so we walked. Wan to slim down? I'll bring you to shopping with me.

Went to marilyn before that, the service is so slow! I wait for 1 hr and keep calling the waitress. Until I say, "I've been waiting for 1 hr". Then my toast came.

I made a surprise party for Hua's birthday at Bucaneer Thai. It's a tired one and full of worries that it would turned out a failure. Luckily, it's good! and he was touched till tears drop.

Before that, his face looks scary. Everyone was afraid too. Well, it's a surprise, so no preparation ma. After my comfort, he felt better.

Delicious foods. I wonder if they are full


Birthday boy



I booked a room with TV ^^ and the waitress didnt take the pic together with the cake =.=
Kuang always looks like he's the main point XD
Chien is pretty with lashes!

Nope it's not over. His real birthday is on wed. Can't wait to see his face again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG~!!!! why u all looks chubbier and chubbier.....wat happened back there??? haha

EaHui said...

im skinnier ok...eldy rite?> hmph