Thursday, November 27, 2008

Girls Thoughts

Went to out to meet an old friend. It's nice when people compliment you. I love receive compliment (who does not?), and I would put my nose high and show off my stuffs everytime XD Think twice when u compliment me.

Abigail with some girls: Wa yahui, ur nails are nice, look like fake one, how u polish them?


Yaya: *eye brows up and down*

It's skill. True!

Girls this noon talked about girls thoughts. If boys want to propose, u might have to send the girls ur CV + certs. As girls want to check ur qualifications and positions.

Send ur bank book to show ur salary.

Lo xiang more teruk, she wants to see IC =.= So it's included in CV.

Chien: Yahui, if a guy proposed to you, but u don like him, is it comfy to be friends? or u'll a bit paiseh?

Yaya made a scene:

Guy: Yaya, will u accept me?

Yaya: *thinking* hmmmm

Guy: *show a diamond ring* I have a diamond ring...

Yaya: hmmm

Guy: a BMW..a house...

Yaya: oh ho *paiseh* No problem..:$

Ok people! I'm not that kind of girl. Hua didnt propose to me like tat =.= He proposed to me by visiting me in the hospital. CHOI!!!!!

I like people who saves

When you save = rich

Rich to spend isn't it?

Still I like to save

Save, but not spending, save for what?

JUST SAVE LA!!!

Save to buy things for me^^

1 comment:

Ju Ann said...

hi there!! first time here! :) will be back! :)