Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Job workshop & Hua Ho day

Job workshop was full of laughter especially during role play. Gavin can go really flirty, wonder if that's an original him.

Learnt how to handle lover lover, full of complains, baby, kepo, diva kinds of people.

We enjoyed!

****************

I drove to Tutong Hua Ho. Really insecure when u're not familiar with the roads and it was wetty.

On the way to Bunut Hua Ho,

...we vain. Below is not a good example of driving, DONT LEARN!



...there was a car accident. The car turned upside down. Hope the people inside are OK.



At Bunut Hua Ho,

I used baby trolley...


I saw a big bottle of orange juice fountain...


I'm a Sakai NOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting and cute blogging!

EaHui said...

thanks welles

I agree u, mberenis!