Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New me & BSRC events

I dyed my hair. Look like japanese girl colour, hope wei han wont bee falling in love with me since he's Japan Moi's fans. XD Dislike the process of dying hair as the colour will touch your head skin, it's VERY uncomfortable.

Since not much customers today in the salon, while dying and cutting my hair, the boss and stuffs discussing how to make a better hair. It's not skill, but good scisor and good mixing of colors. Sometimes I do learn things from there.

I'm the 1st customer to see their new machine!! And I tried it. haha Boss's special offer ^^


I dono if my family know me well. May be bacause of my laziness to explain to them. My mom said, "U dye ur hair for show?" =.=

Dad said, " nola, for school (he means chloe)". =.= I dyed to cover my previous color only.

Went to gym
with JJ after that. A tired one staying there for 2 hrs plus. I'm hungry till dead.


************************

This is from BSRC:

Hi Everyone,
To Welcome Others (T.W.O) once again presents the
Festive Family Fun Day for 2008 !
Enjoy a day out browsing through the various stalls and enjoy
the entertainment provided.
We have Arts and Crafts, Food and various activities, including a
childrens activity area (compliments of T.W.O.).. In addition, this year
we have a Carboot Sale as well in the car park of BSRC.
You may even be able to pick up some gifts for the holidays.

Date : Saturday, 22nd November 2008.
Time : 10am - 2pm.
Venue : BSRC, Jalan Utara, Seria.

Best regards,
Hufriz Coelho.
on behalf of T.W.O

I'm going to bring my small bro if jadi. For his birthday pressie in case I cant attend his party. Wana follow? ^^

No comments: