Monday, November 24, 2008

School Life


Goodbye SMSA peeps

Returned all the books this morning and took pictures for remembrance. School is still HOT =.= Why not brunei has 4 seasons? And now our director is sick of over heat.


Ms. Tor


I requested to have a picture taking.

Mr Chan: I'm so fierce, still got people want to take pic with me.

Not fierce la, the cutest tutor of all.


*******************

Digging my wardrobe and finally found something like OL. Well, when I was form 1 or 2, I wore OL most of the time. Not the formal one, but THOSE kind of skirt. I still can wear them now, and it's a bit not that fit. The clothes are slightly big for me, =.= that's mean im thinner than when I was in form 1.

Need OL clothes for tomorrow's Job Workshop held by Ms Imelda. It's gonna be fun!

No comments: