Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Chloe" Day 2

Again, filming is not easy, and sometimes a tired one. We finished at nearly 1 am at riveria cafe. Everyone was sleepy.

"Haha" thing. Were taking scene of "walking from outside to the cafe". Each scene will take few shots. After few shots, one second later, another shot, FLOOD! So fast ar, coz the cafe is near to the river, that's why.

With Chloe & Director. I'm Jess! How sister! We wore the same vest

The 4 casts


Finally going to the scene of lim teh! How thirsty~


Impress with Kelly and Summer. They have good skill being a make up artist.

"Chloe" is about KB student life, so we have to speak in KB lang. The Bandar-ian have to learn the KB lang.

Bandar: 你还记得我吗?(u still remember me?)
KB: 你还记得我 MEH! (U still remember me meh!)

Bandar: 中考
KB: mid year

Bandar: 厉害
KB: geng!

Bandar: 听说...
KB: 他们讲ho

...etc...

They said yesterday, shooting "Chloe" might have nightmare.

This morning, still can't get out off my bed, Chris said that shooting today is cancelled. I slept back and the next thing I dreamed,

Chris: I have to contact the Holand and Canada, telling them the shoot in the AM is cancelled. We shoot in the PM.

Yaya: =.=

There's crew from Holand and Canada? Maybe Jayden from Holland. hahaha

No comments: