Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sleepless Night

Business Statistics test was killing me!! That night I studied until 3am, not because of studying for the test only, but I just couldn't sleep. I lied on my bed early and just can't fall to sleep these days, what happen huh? Stress meh?
Hope I can sleep well later.

I have been hanging out at the Japanese Culture Week since it began.
It was Saturday, while waiting for Japanese Cooking demo at 3pm, me and Yvonne played PS games and wrote calligraphy to past our boring time.
I then knew PS games are not just pressing the buttons on the controller, there are combination too, eg, u can press up and left at the same time to become more powerful WOW~

My sensei wrote my name YAYA



After that went to Will's party at RBA. Good idea that they have simple catering like fried mee hum, poppia, hotdog cheese roll and sandwiches. They are easy to eat, not making your hands and mouth dirty, and make your tummy full too!
I should have that kind of party next time, light, simple, convenient, economy and yemmeh~ I guess people now don't eat much when they go to party.


Hua: Eww so ugly
Me: lower down ur head will be nicer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHA


Chicken lollipop was so cute and delicious!


This morning was BATTA open tourney.
Surprisingly and luckily, I entered top 16. Because I have a good partner HAH xD I'm always that choi. I have decided to change my bat as I found out the skin is so smooth! Time to change. Hope I can be better with a better bat.

Chien and Min were the champion!


They gave souvenier. The uncle said this is the best ball. No wonder so expensive $6.50 for 3 balls.
And we had refreshments.

No comments: