Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Words affect water

I received an interesting e-mail.

Believe or not? Water can be affected by our words.

Dr Masaru Emoto has proved that.

He tried to say, “You make me sick. I will kill you.” and the water droplets look like this through the microscope.


Below is how water looked like with the words “Love” over it.

72% of our body is made up of water.
No wonder people say if you are angry, u will look old faster.
So, let's say nice words from now on. "I'm pretty."

Yes! done one assignment and there is 2 more I think.
Tomorrow Japanese test, Ganbatte kudasai!

I thought I can't go back Seria this week, as I have mistaken, I have joined table tennis tournament for double next week, not single this week! Yay!

I got a dancing performance in conjunction with the earth hour. Hope it jadi la.

No comments: